ducks got attacked

image.jpg
i don’t see any wounds on peter i’ve moved the feathers in all ways possible all i see is missing feathers. i believe that it just ripped a bunch of feathers out.

View attachment 2715442i don’t see any wounds on peter i’ve moved the feathers in all ways possible all i see is missing feathers. i believe that it just ripped a bunch of feathers out.
That's great! It looks like there's a bit of bruising, but if there's no open wound, I'd rearrange the feathers over the bruising, give her some electrolyte water (the most popular brands of electrolytes are sav a chick and nutri drench) and send her on her merry way back to the flock.

That's great! It looks like there's a bit of bruising, but if there's no open wound, I'd rearrange the feathers over the bruising, give her some electrolyte water (the most popular brands of electrolytes are sav a chick and nutri drench) and send her on her merry way back to the flock.
thank you!!

i’m a bit worried about the poor duckling though she doesn’t want to eat.

Back
Top Bottom