Ducky problem

Unfortunately just uploading videos directly doesn't work, only pictures work- but let me know if you need help linking it here or anything!
I was wondering is there anywhere else i could upload the video? btw the video I'ma try to send doesn't have the best clips of him quacking 😥

I was wondering is there anywhere else i could upload the video? btw the video I'ma try to send doesn't have the best clips of him quacking 😥
Tiktok also works, vimeo, instagram, I believe facebook too. I think most social media would work. It would just be helpful to confirm, but based on the colouring I do think it's probably a girl. Especially if you're hearing proper quacks

Tiktok also works, vimeo, instagram, I believe facebook too. I think most social media would work. It would just be helpful to confirm, but based on the colouring I do think it's probably a girl. Especially if you're hearing proper quacks
Thank you! Ima post it right now then!

Thank you sm!! I was just wondering what should I be feeding her?
Duck pellet feeds are best, or at least waterfowl specific feed.
Since she's a hen, she'll need access to oyster shells and grit for egg production, I'd start offering this now since she's 4 months, she could start laying any time.
If you're able to, I'd recommend getting another female duck to keep her company. They'll be able to mix with the chickens safely if introduced carefully
Best of luck with her, she's a beautiful duck!

Duck pellet feeds are best, or at least waterfowl specific feed.
Since she's a hen, she'll need access to oyster shells and grit for egg production, I'd start offering this now since she's 4 months, she could start laying any time.
If you're able to, I'd recommend getting another female duck to keep her company. They'll be able to mix with the chickens safely if introduced carefully
Best of luck with her, she's a beautiful duck!
Thank you so much!! Genuinely you were a big help! :D

Back
Top Bottom