Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

It is good for people to have a heart like that. Better them than killers who run factory farms. 

Agreed 1,000% That's exactly why we want to raise our own food as much as posdible. The animals that feed us don't know a life any different than our pets. Some people think I'm nuts for that. Oh well. They can eat their store bought animal products. I'll eat my well raised and loved animals and their products of eggs and hopefully milk soon when we get goats!

I remember when I was little I pronounced one day at the dinner table that I was a vegetarian... except for fish sticks, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets. And I think I said hamburger too. Point is I listed a bunch of meat and thought I could still be vegetarian :lau

I think I had read some PETA stuff and watched a few videos lol

I thought about being one seriously but I don't think I could, I like meat too much but even if I could, I could NEVER be vegan lol

I like my hamburgers too much to be a vegetarian.

I buy beef from a local farmer now, a half cow at a time. Delicious and I know the steers were treated quite well before slaughter.

I don't eat any meat and have been a vegetarian most of my life, but my kids and husband eat meat daily. I grew up on a cattle farm, too!

I buy all local meat for my family where I know the farmers and know their animals are treated well and I have zero problems cooking and preparing it for them.

So many vegan and vegetarian people want to cry and say no one should eat ANY meat. I think that's absurd. Instead they should be encouraging people to buy meat from local sources where animals are treated with respect and kindness.

Anyways....end of rant. Lol

Back
Top Bottom