Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy and my tolerance level is at an all time low, but I can't stand to be around people and stupidy anymore. I just wanna be left alone. Neighbors think I've sold the house and moved because they never see me, but I manage to make an occasional appearance.

You sound like a man after my own heart. I'm supposed to be getting showered and dressed to go to someone's for dinner tonight, but I'm not happy about it. Got roped into it and have spent the week trying to figure out how to give them a solid, permanent NO next time. The whining, cajoling, pleading, whatever, drives me nuts. I just want to stay at home alone with a pot of coffee and my cats, reading all my good stuff. I'm considering a big iron gate across the drive to keep the rest of the world out.

Pfft, a true friend would dispose of it for you, leaving no evidence. Moving it will just delay your capture.
tongue.png

I live surrounded by the Chattahoochee National Forest. All you have to do is move the body to an overlook ... with a 1000 foot drop below. Of course, a hole out in the woods can be difficult to locate, too. All I need is help in moving the body. The forest will take care of the rest.

You sound like a man after my own heart. I'm supposed to be getting showered and dressed to go to someone's for dinner tonight, but I'm not happy about it. Got roped into it and have spent the week trying to figure out how to give them a solid, permanent NO next time. The whining, cajoling, pleading, whatever, drives me nuts. I just want to stay at home alone with a pot of coffee and my cats, reading all my good stuff. I'm considering a big iron gate across the drive to keep the rest of the world out.
Sometimes an invite sounds like fun….then the day comes, and I don't wanna go..
barnie.gif
The only time I bailed at last minute, lost me a great friendship.

So now, I try not to accept quite as quickly as I used to.

I'm some call recluse. Would rather stay home with DH, my cat, and my CHICKENS! Lotsa folks cannot understand why would you want to stay home. IMHO, if they don't then they need a new home.
woot.gif

But of course, I love BYC!

Can I borrow her next time I need a plumber to show up?
gig.gif
It comes in so handy to have the in-laws to be the ones to put the boots up the workers' butts. Needless to say, when they come home from vacation, the carpenters will have some explaining to do. ;) I'd love to be there when they are asked why they didn't have more work done. Talk about having something stupid to say...

It comes in so handy to have the in-laws to be the ones to put the boots up the workers' butts. Needless to say, when they come home from vacation, the carpenters will have some explaining to do. ;) I'd love to be there when they are asked why they didn't have more work done. Talk about having something stupid to say...
We were on vacation once, a beautiful beach front condo. Waited all day for a promised repair man…When he didn't show, I called the desk to give them a piece of my mind…..and they gave me RESERVATIONS!
somad.gif
A lost day at the beach and personally I really didn't care if the disposal stayed stopped up..and the dishwasher flooded the whole floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom