Durand, Mi. Barred Rock pullets available. SOLD

Mr_Jeff

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Durand, MI
I have an extra half dozen on hand. They are eight weeks old. I ordered slightly more than I needed and counted on not all of them making it through shipping and possibly losing one or two as chicks. Well, I had a 100% survival rate all along the way and I don't want them to become crowded in the next couple of months, so I thought I'd see if anyone would like some.

They are eight weeks old. I'm 99.9% percent sure that they are all pullets at this point. They were inside for the first four weeks and have been outside since then and they have thrived very well, they are all developing very nicely.

I am in Durand, Mi and I'm not interested in shipping them. Price is negotiable, I'm only looking for a fair offer. I will consider a taking a cockerel in trade in addition to cash so if anyone has a BR cockerel, that could sweeten the deal for me.

Last edited:
I've gotta mapquest to see how far you are from me...be right back!

Finished mapquesting. You're just a liiiitttlllle too far from me. It's pretty ironic though...last week I sent 3 BR cockerels (14wks) to processing because I couldn't find anyone who needed one! Good luck finding homes for your gals!

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Where in the thumb? I don't want to ship but I'm not opposed to working something out.

Isn't that the way that it works sometimes, a day late and a dollar short. I'm not raising any kind of purebred flock or anything, so I guess it doesn't have to be a BR roo. I figured that, in fact I counted on, the sexing at the hatchery to not be 100%. But that's what I got, 100% pullets. So I guess it doesn't have to be a BR roo if you have something else to offer. Just something appropriate as far as temperment, my kids are around the birds.

Don't you just hate it when you are replying to a post and while you are typing somebody says something important?

Miss Jayne, 9 weeks would be ideal. If you don't need all six of my birds that's not a problem. It's not a package deal. Hopefully we can work something out.

that happens all the time to me...posting and then something important happens! ugh!

well, i will check with DH tonight and then i will PM you asap to let you know.

if you want to PM me any details, like price etc, go for it!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom