Dutch Booted Bantam Chicken Advice

ElmCityChickens

Chirping
Mar 12, 2020
My mom just gave me a hodgepodge of different chickens to add to my flock.

I've just noticed one of them is a "Dutch Booted Bantam" which is described as "takes work but worth it." If anyone with experience has any advice on how I can better it's life, that would be awesome. It's the smallest out of a flock of 6, and I'm very worried about it. When they are all adults I will let them hang out together although space is not an issue, the old pampered chickens are pretty aggressive.

Should I worry about keeping their feet feathers perfect? They are so delicate I worry for them.

My mom just gave me a hodgepodge of different chickens to add to my flock.

I've just noticed one of them is a "Dutch Booted Bantam" which is described as "takes work but worth it." If anyone with experience has any advice on how I can better it's life, that would be awesome. It's the smallest out of a flock of 6, and I'm very worried about it. When they are all adults I will let them hang out together although space is not an issue, the old pampered chickens are pretty aggressive.

Should I worry about keeping their feet feathers perfect? They are so delicate I worry for them.
No when they all grow they will figure out there pecking order i have 6 roos out of my 34 chickens the smallest one is king of the coop EE bantam don't worry they will get it

Back
Top Bottom