Earliest place to purchase baby turkeys?

audy5000g

Songster
8 Years
Feb 6, 2013
I need to buy 25 baby turkeys. Only need 4 but can never find a place who will sell only 4. Last year I spend a day calling hatcheries. But I thought maybe someone here may know if any hatcheries sell right now. Turkeys that is. White Breasted.

It is for my kids at the fair. thanks

I need to buy 25 baby turkeys. Only need 4 but can never find a place who will sell only 4. Last year I spend a day calling hatcheries. But I thought maybe someone here may know if any hatcheries sell right now. Turkeys that is. White Breasted.

It is for my kids at the fair. thanks
I deal Hatchery has a sale on them right now, and you only have to buy 10. This is the last day for the special.

I deal Hatchery has a sale on them right now, and you only have to buy 10. This is the last day for the special.

[COLOR=800000]Do you have a link for this special?  THanks[/COLOR]

This is a copy of the email that I received.

Place your order for B B White Turkeys NOW. Turkeys are priced $5.55 each 1-19, 20-39 are $5.33 each, 40-79 are $5.21 each and 80 or more are $5.10 each.
Standard Shipping, Air Mail and Boxing Charges apply.

Sincerely,

Teri Adcox
Ideal Poultry

www.idealpoultry.com

Well, I just ordered 20 Turkeys. I can sell them to other 4-H kids as well. Some have asked me to get them for them. Kind of like shooting yourself in the foot I guess. Oh, well.

Back
Top Bottom