Early Irish hatching eggs chose and you may win a prize!

Finn is doing fine, raising babies. It was so cute. The newest babies were in the food dish eating away. Finn saw them eat, and boy can a chicken smile! Finn got into the dish with them, and ate with them. I recently went to check on them, and they babies would stand under Finn's chest.

It is hard to remember everyone's names... I think in this pic is Priscilla, by the mirror, Finn of course, and Ivanka.
20240421_074308.jpg
just a bunch of baby shots, they love their stuffy.
20240421_074205.jpg

20240421_074158.jpg

Lots of different ages, but Finn is the common thread.
20240421_074303.jpg

They do not know that Finn is also a baby.

I thought Finn may have been a girl, then the comb popped, boy. One of the other chicks Finn was raising "Priscilla," not with the Irish group, was jumping on the smaller chicks. Since Finn and Priscilla were both the largest of the chicks, I put them in an outdoor pen with Irish hen chicks (5) and 4 young roosters I let out of the outdoor pen to run loose with the flock.

Oscar the white chick from the Irish was a girl!

I thought Finn may have been a girl, then the comb popped, boy. One of the other chicks Finn was raising "Priscilla," not with the Irish group, was jumping on the smaller chicks. Since Finn and Priscilla were both the largest of the chicks, I put them in an outdoor pen with Irish hen chicks (5) and 4 young roosters I let out of the outdoor pen to run loose with the flock.

Oscar the white chick from the Irish was a girl!
Aw bummer, I was hoping Finn was a girl. He's still a lovely chick! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom