Or
6 Olive Eggers
Or
8+ Marans MIXES eggs
Or
A box of Iris rhizomes
Or
A box of blackberry/black raspberry started canes

Thats all I can come up with at the moment!

Thread title is 'east of the Mississippi' but I'm an Oregonian. Okay to join in? I read the rules but wanted to double check :)

Thread title is 'east of the Mississippi' but I'm an Oregonian. Okay to join in? I read the rules but wanted to double check :)

It's only for eggs being shipped east of the Mississippi so less travel for those of us that live on the east coast. I don't mind personally if you join but it would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread. The thread starter makes the rules so would be up to them.

It's only for eggs being shipped east of the Mississippi so less travel for those of us that live on the east coast. I don't mind personally if you join but it would kind of defeat the purpose of the thread. The thread starter makes the rules so would be up to them.
Alright. I wasn't sure if it was just a name or if it really meant for those in the east. No problem though. It makes sense

Maybe you can start a west coast swappers list? Not sure if there is one but just a thought.
1f600.png

I truly was thinking as we redid this thread from the original about what I would say if asked this question. I believe this was originally started with the purpose of having eggs travel less so I think it needs to stay,'only those east if the Mississippi'.
That being said, there are several other swaps including the New What Ya Got Swap that are excellent and open for you to join.
Thank you for your interest!

I truly was thinking as we redid this thread from the original about what I would say if asked this question. I believe this was originally started with the purpose of having eggs travel less so I think it needs to stay,'only those east if the Mississippi'.
That being said, there are several other swaps including the New What Ya Got Swap that are excellent and open for you to join.
Thank you for your interest!
No big deal :) I read the rules trying to determine if it was really only an eastern thread or just a name picked by someone from the east. Didn't see anything that said but I'm using my phone so I may have missed it. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Yes I've already joined the other threads. Husband is on a year long deployment so BYC is my entertainment. Love the swaps and auctions! There's a deplorable lack of chicken mania around here. Anyway, sorry for throwing your thread off.
1f60b.png

Back
Top Bottom