Easter Egger and Ameraucana eggs FS

pasofinofarm

NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX
13 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Near Houston, TX
I have about a dozen Easter Egger and Ameraucana eggs ready for ship tomorrow. The EEs have been added to from some of my better Ameraucanas for incorrect feather color (Splash,Salmon, Partridge, etc) but are otherwise quite correct. They have the awesome temperament, beautiful muffs and beards, pea combs and slate legs of the Ameraucana but again will not be suitable for exhibition. These EEs covered by two Show Quality Wheaten roos.

The EEs were some of my first birds and are still my favorite. They are just so sweet. They are particularly nice for the backyard flock because they are all a little different and you can tell them apart easily, not like having 20 look alike Wheaten hens that have to be banded so you can tell number 8 from number 7. The EE eggs are $1 each. Packing and shipping is $12 a dozen. We will try put in a couple of extras for shipping issues.

You may choose blue/green layers only or a variety of colors of eggs that include lavender, grey,putty, pink, peach, turquoise and sky blue. I have spent a couple of years collecting typy hens that lay interesting colored eggs. Just let me know.

Melissa

Last edited:
I am at work but you can go to e-bay and look under pasofinofarm and you will see a couple. I can post more when I get home.

Melissa

Back
Top Bottom