Easter Egger and Bantam Frizzle Cockerel (Free, 2 months) Seattle area

leahsaurus

Chirping
5 Years
Jan 17, 2018
Puget Sound
I have 2 young (born August 21) roosters looking for a good home. We had a frizzle bantam cochin rooster that we adored but had to give up (and did find a nice home for so I'm hopeful I can again!) and we loved him so much we decided to try to hatch a few of the fertilized eggs we had left from our other favorite chickens... and ended up with 2 roosters. One (Mr. Sassafrass) is an Easter egger cross, the mother lays beautiful green/blue eggs, is a friendly great layer. He's a very cute black/brown/white chicken with feathered feet and is starting to develop poofy cheek feathers like his mom. The other is is a silkie/frizzle cross, bantam, which makes him a sizzle carrier (Mr. Willow). He's so cute, really cool feather pattern/markings. I would travel a few hours to give them a good home and keep them out of a soup pot. I'm a little bit north of Seattle

Attachments

• IMG_6860.jpg
    IMG_6860.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6714.jpg
    IMG_6714.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6500.jpg
    IMG_6500.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6572.jpg
    IMG_6572.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 29
My two little roos starting fighting this morning, so this is a little more urgent. I'm willing to pay for shipping or drive several hours if someone wants one of them! And open to suggestions of where else to post them... I made an ad on craigslist and I'm contacting local 4H clubs.

Back
Top Bottom