Easter Egger chick colors?

Pics
Has anyone ever had any luck with there EE's going broody? I currently have 4 PBR one Roo and three hens. After researching a good bit I've come to fall in love with EE.
Ive come to the conclusion to expand my flock and want to add EE to my current flock. Are they docile? Good layers? Good mothers?

Just got 8 EE babies about 2 weeks ago. This was their 2nd trip outside. All suppose to be pullets, So excited to see what colors they end up! I'll post updates as they grow :)

Last edited:
Don't know if you can see it too well in the last picture but on my white EE chick she has what seems like the slightest dots of grey/blue on her shoulders. Any Guesses on if this will just turn white on or chance she will have grayish feathers there?

Has anyone ever had any luck with there EE's going broody? I currently have 4 PBR one Roo and three hens. After researching a good bit I've come to fall in love with EE.
Ive come to the conclusion to expand my flock and want to add EE to my current flock. Are they docile? Good layers? Good mothers?
Mine did and hatched out 3 of the 4 eggs and she loves her babies dose not care if you mess with them or her. she was laying 1 egg every other day but went broody and quit since they hatched witch is ok

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom