Easter Egger club!

+12
love.gif

Ok thanks! I am hoping for a blue or green layer lol
that's generally what EE lay; either greenish or blueish tinted eggs. We have 3 and 2 of the fluffy faced ones lay blueish eggs and the long faced girl lays greenish tint. They are are smaller sizes than rest of our flock but the eggs are nearly pure yolk which is kind of cool!
Enjoy your EE, our customers absolutely love them

This is Frost. Frost is almost 10 months old and has not laid an egg yet. She does not show any interest in the nesting boxes or anything that has to do with eggs. She also never squats. Anyone else have a chicken that appears to be a permanent freeeloader?? We love her dearly and will gladly keep her as a pet, however, I'd like to know if this is normal.
Thank you!

This is Frost. Frost is almost 10 months old and has not laid an egg yet. She does not show any interest in the nesting boxes or anything that has to do with eggs. She also never squats. Anyone else have a chicken that appears to be a permanent freeeloader?? We love her dearly and will gladly keep her as a pet, however, I'd like to know if this is normal.
Thank you!
With looks like that I wouldn't care if she lays or not!

Thank you!
What do you feed? I've found that Easter Eggers need a high protein feed to be productive.

Thank you!

looks a little like Pepper that is almost 8 months her comb is big and bright red and bright red face! I'm hoping from eggs from her soon!

Back
Top Bottom