Easter Egger club!

Darn! thanks for the help any ways, i had just found a home for two of our Jersey giant roos. now i gotta find three more! Though there all very gorgeous im sure they'll find great homes soon

Hey guys! Wanted to show off my beautiful babies again! All are doing amazing and with the attention my daughter is paying them they'll probably follow her everywhere. I might have room for 1 Roo. Hopefully we dont end up with to many!

Above is Gandalf. Its our favorite and the most inquisitive so I'm sure its a roo lol.

We're going out of town Fri till Tue. My daughter wants to put a pic of her in pen lol. Hubby will be staying home but he's working almost 12 hrs everyday and probably won't have much time to play with them.
And update on Hedwig my dog loving girl that had her back feathers pulled out. She is doing amazing! So friendly after staying in house and lays minty green eggs!

Got in with the flock today and got a good look at my EEs. Determined this is not a pullet and now have to figure out what to do with him.

She, on the other hand is turning into a beautiful young lady.

Could be a male, could be a pullet with the Mahogany gene. Need another few weeks.

Here's something interesting to think about: I've never seen an Easter Egger that was black and white like this that didn't turn out to be a rooster. Here's a good example below. I had one that was the same, and I've paid attention since then and have always found that black and white are roosters. Maybe yours will break the pattern I've been seeing and turn out to be a hen . :).

Back
Top Bottom