Easter Egger club!

Here's a site that shows how to tell a roo from a hen in 2-mo-old chicks - there's an EE on there if it helps you.

This was very helpful! Thank you! I've got a roo!
2639.png

I have one so far. She's now 6 weeks old. When I told my mother she's and 'Easter Egger', mom starts calling her 'Bunny'. Hope she doesn't turn out to be a roo. I plan to get some more in the spring.

I'm leaning toward pullet, but I'm not 100% sure yet. Can you post a photo again in say, 2 weeks?

Hello everyone! This is my 7 month old cockerel, Nero. He's a happy boy and was loving his pomegranate treat today and I just had to share his photo. I love seeing everyone's EEs!
smile.png
Handsome boy! I love that color.

you should be able to sex it by now were are you from I have a few birds 2 EE"s and 2 silkie baby roosters ( 4 months old)

First flock though. I've looked at some pictures online.. I personally don't think she's a roo, but a couple of more experience have said she is.
If you post more pictures at different angels maybe folks can help sex your bird. I have 2 pullets of different color genetics and thus their combs are different hues.
I'll take some.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom