Easter Egger club!

I have 1 EE and I love them. I have a girl. Her name is Toby.(I named her before we new if she was a boy or girl). She loves people!
D.gif

Aloha kakou, This is a rooster that my friend gave me. He ddn'y know what kind. It looks like an easter egger to me. Greenish legs. face tufts. Definitely has some araucana in it?

Any comments?

aloha, puhi

Just came across this Club. Nice Idea. I have a Silkie crossed with a Crest Cream Legbar who lays green eggs. Very close to my Arucana eggs.
I'll have to get a photo of her for this Club/Thread. Her name is Friendly and although she is our smallest hen, she is the Boss!

Just came across this Club. Nice Idea. I have a Silkie crossed with a Crest Cream Legbar who lays green eggs. Very close to my Arucana eggs. I'll have to get a photo of her for this Club/Thread. Her name is Friendly and although she is our smallest hen, she is the Boss!
PLEASE!! I have two of my EE rooster crossed with cotton my silkie. One has a puff on its head and the other does not.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and a new mommy to 3 EE's! I have 2 Roos (suprise!) and 1 hen. Unfortunately my hen is sick so she stays in the house with us!! I am very excited to join this group dedicated to such an awesome breed of birds! I'm not sure how to post pics but once I figure it out I will introduce you to Baby, Crackers & Rainbow!
Cheers!

When u post up here... at the top, the sec w/ smiley face- the 1st icon is to insert image. u can choose image from ur comp & then submit. I love my EE's !

Back
Top Bottom