Easter Egger club!

They look a lot like my babies. We named one of ours owlet, great minds think a like.
smile.png
Nice, starting to see some of those same patterns in our birds, lovely.
love.gif

I am in Columbus oh and i have a Easter Egger - i found he is a roo i cannot keep him where I live I would like to trade him for a hen or sell,if anyone is interested.

I have one EE hen named Hawk that I got from an assortment from Murray McMurray. She has that typical brown color a lot of EEs have and a gray beard. She lays brighter blue eggs than most EEs that look like Ameraucana eggs. She's one of my nicest chickens and one of her eggs hatched into a chicken that now lays blue eggs, too. I think I will buy more from Ideal. I like EEs because they lay blue/green eggs and are a mixed breed so they have more variation and hybrid vigor than pure Ameraucanas. I don't care about showing my chickens so I don't need purebreds anyway.

If you want him i would be willing to give him to you for free. We could bring him to you to.
To, ''chicken farmer''

Hi all, first of all this thread is awesome! I love all of the pictures! I'm here to contribute a few. My b&w chick is about 12 weeks old, and I've been told its a he but she is much smaller than my younger roo, no brown or red on the wings (I've red that some b&w ee roos have red on the body alot). She has the muffs, and is rumpless so far and her comb is the same size as my RIR hens. I've looked under her feathers and there is a little puff where the tail should be. She is a character for sure, she loves the pool because she gets hot easily. I'm going to hold on to her/him until I hear a crow atleast. My Ameraucana roo that I'm pretty sure is an EE (got him for free from our local feed store) is about 9-10 weeks old. bigger than my b&w (Ninja).

The two of them together

Ninja is the cute little black chick!

Water Lovin' chicken!

Roger and Ninja!

Pretty boy Roger :)

Back
Top Bottom