Easter Egger club!

well lost another EE chick today down to one how do i keep him company
hit.gif

That's tough luck you had! When I had a single chickie I gave her a little mirror that she could see herself to feel like there was another chickie. I secured it to the side of the cage and she would snooze next to her reflection. With my bigger juveniles I put a door mirror on the floor and the single chicken thinks she is talking to and kissing another chicken. Sometimes the chicken will sleep next to her reflection.

That's tough luck you had! When I had a single chickie I gave her a little mirror that she could see herself to feel like there was another chickie. I secured it to the side of the cage and she would snooze next to her reflection. With my bigger juveniles I put a door mirror on the floor and the single chicken thinks she is talking to and kissing another chicken. Sometimes the chicken will sleep next to her reflection.

that works to!!

We're making the big decision on who's going to the sale next weekend. We're keeping our buff laced blue birds. So cute.
Can't wait until we're back in a real computer so we can post pics

All the chickens are well but the last storm collapsed my roof on my run so we had to rebuild in a day so the chickens could come out again... oddly enough it looks better
1f604.png
1f425.png

HOW NICE THAT CHICKENS AREN'T JUDGMENTAL ABOUT THEIR HOUSING - AS LONG AS THEY CAN SCRATCH AND DIG AND HAVE SPACE THEY'RE HAPPY!

Back
Top Bottom