Easter Egger club!

Here we have selfies of
1. Matilda
2. Gretchen
3. Gertrude
on their 5 week birthday! (TODAY!)

So far we have discovered one of them is causing a bit of shyness in the rest of the flock...they scatter when we come near them because of little matilda...they other two come running right back like "oh wait why are we following her!" and even at 5 weeks will jump from the ground to my lap and then climb to my shoulder to hang out for a bit....Gretchen likes to try to eat my facial hair...
20181014_121826.jpg
20181014_121612.jpg
20181014_121859.jpg

Here we have selfies of
1. Matilda
2. Gretchen
3. Gertrude
on their 5 week birthday! (TODAY!)

So far we have discovered one of them is causing a bit of shyness in the rest of the flock...they scatter when we come near them because of little matilda...they other two come running right back like "oh wait why are we following her!" and even at 5 weeks will jump from the ground to my lap and then climb to my shoulder to hang out for a bit....Gretchen likes to try to eat my facial hair...View attachment 1561412 View attachment 1561411 View attachment 1561413

They are adorable. Thanks for sharing

So very cute! One of my Easter Eggers (Maize) has always been a shy one, too - she'd be a perfect "Chicken Little." She's getting much better at 24 weeks. Likes to come around as I sit and watch them, and will eat out of my hand. She still does not like any sudden moves, so I figure she would be good for sounding the alarm in case of predators!

Hello!
So, I posted last December about my EE, JellyBean. Well, that is what I was told she was. But, she wasn't- she's a brahma. :gig
Anyway, just today, I picked up some actual EE pullets that are just 7 months old. I didn't get any pics yet, but will post as soon as I do.

Back
Top Bottom