Easter Egger club!

I WANT A ROO!!!! an ee roo would be soooooo COOL
i just have a boring stupid barred rock roo
tongue.png
lol

I don't have a pic to post as of yet, but I got my first EE last week. Her name is Molly and she's in quarantine. Hopefully I can take some pics tomorrow and post one. I just love those sweet little feathered babies!! Oh,..Ya'll have some beautiful babies!!
big_smile.png

I have two four week old EE's. When I was planning on getting some chickens I knew I wanted at least two of them. I'm so excited to see how she and her sister grow. This is a picture of my buddy, Mabel, which I took on Wednesday.
Mabel.jpg

Quote:
even 1 will expose you to that dangerous virus!....

lol.png
yuckyuck.gif

Chicken Frenzie I am in love with those pics of little Fern! How precious!
love.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
What cuties!!!

Love all the pics of everyone's chickens!
big_smile.png

Quote:
What an adorable pic!!! Too cute!

Last edited:
Quote:
If you can come get it I'll give you one. I have three, and really only need one. They are too pretty too eat, so I am going to try to rehome them. Here is one of my guys, he is 8 weeks old. The other two are different, so it will be hard to figure ouy which one to keep.

96760_img_2118_2_640x427.jpg

Quote:
If you can come get it I'll give you one. I have three, and really only need one. They are too pretty too eat, so I am going to try to rehome them. Here is one of my guys, he is 8 weeks old. The other two are different, so it will be hard to figure ouy which one to keep.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/96760_img_2118_2_640x427.jpg

OHHH MAN!!! he is just HANDSOME isnt he..
I live in Idaho
hit.gif

i would so come and get one if i was closer
sad.png

he would make beautiful babys with my america

Last edited:
Evelle wrote:
OHHH MAN!!! he is just HANDSOME isnt he..

Thank you, I love the way his colors blend at the neck. I can't wait to see what he looks like grown up. I only have 12 EE hens, so don't need 3 roo's, but I might keep two if I put the leghorn hens in with them.​

Back
Top Bottom