Easter Egger cockerel?

How does he look now?
This is him now. He’s 13 weeks old tomorrow. I’m trying to find him a new home as I already have 2 roosters and 1 other cockerel.
37200741-6430-4AEE-8C04-08B229DE613F.jpeg

Really, another cockerel?! I got 7 chicks that are all supposed to be pullets and I already have one that is a cockerel, so now I have two that are cockerels!? I just hope I don't have anymore cockerels!
Better odds then me. I hatched 9 eggs, 6 made it, 3 were roos! (Of course, the loudest roos EVER!) I have awful luck with roos. They are the worst.

Sigh. Well, time to get more roos. I have to try every breed as a rooster first. Sense i am, might as well get more hens to, and chicks, and eggs, and incubators.

Better odds then me. I hatched 9 eggs, 6 made it, 3 were roos! (Of course, the loudest roos EVER!) I have awful luck with roos. They are the worst.

Sigh. Well, time to get more roos. I have to try every breed as a rooster first. Sense i am, might as well get more hens to, and chicks, and eggs, and incubators.
About 4(?) years ago I got 2 Plymouth Rock pullets and 2 EE pullets at a local feed store, they came from Ideal and one of the EEs was a cockerel, so Ideal has already messed up once before! On February 24th from Ideal I got 3 EE pullets, 2 Dominique pullets, and 2 Welsummer pullets. One Welsummer and One EE ended up being cockerels.

Back
Top Bottom