Easter Egger contest!!

Winnie
Pullet
My little lap chicken.

All your birds are beautiful.....In this picture are 2 hens that were given to me the middle of May. I would like to bring them back to health. I believe they had a diet of mostly scratch as they were not laying very well, the brown hen was not laying at all but she does now. Being that you all have such healthy plump birds that scream we are healthy. Please give tips...no longer have the roo that was terrorizing the brown hen her back is almost bare, wing tips are...not the photographer you all are. The feathers they do have around their necks are sparse and they just do not look well. The mites on the legs of the brown hen are not as bad as when we got her but the white one is top hen and does hog the food she chases the little one away till she stays in a corner away from while she eats everything. What can I give them to help them out.

The big one I collected yesterday the small one is what they normally lay.

Last edited:

This is Speckles, I think she is a girl :)

Class: pullet

She is such a sweet chicken and one of my first 3 chickens I have had.

This is 'Agnes' our 12 week old Easter Egger. She is a sweet girl and very friendly. She is not too happy with me in these pictures though! I had to bring her inside to get her to be still for the camera!

Back
Top Bottom