Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

So i have been pretty sure all along that Si...on the lap, is rooster, but am dissapointed that my favorite ee esmerelda, farthest left is starting to look roo ish. Do you guys agree? They are about 12 weeks. these are my first chickens.

The one in the lap is a cockerel, 100%. The one on the ground at far left looks feminine to me in this picture but closer photos would definitely help.

So i have been pretty sure all along that Si...on the lap, is rooster, but am dissapointed that my favorite ee esmerelda, farthest left is starting to look roo ish. Do you guys agree? They are about 12 weeks. these are my first chickens.
The only boy I see is the one in the lap. The one you are questioning is very girly in colouring.

I will try to get better pics in a bit. She's always moving, lol. That one has had me confused, first I was sure female, then male, back and forth. She doesn't have the deep red comb of my other too, also comb is not as big, but someone mentioned too posture before and she as always stood more upright I guess is the word, than the others. Then those feathers started looking like they were curling under. I was like, noooo, not esmerelda! She is my favorite egger!

here are some better pics of esmerelda. Only took me taking about 50 pics to get a few good ones. Just when I'd have the perfect pic lined up, someone would spot my wedding ring and want a taste, so then...blurry picture lol. :cd

here are some better pics of esmerelda. Only took me taking about 50 pics to get a few good ones. Just when I'd have the perfect pic lined up, someone would spot my wedding ring and want a taste, so then...blurry picture lol.
D.gif
Look very much like a girl to me. Pretty one, too.

Back
Top Bottom