Easter Eggers are Growing...Male or female???

How many birds total?

I'm a little suspicious of the bird on the left in the second picture, and the bird in the last pic, but I don't know if they're the same bird or not. I'm seeing thicker legs and reddish shading on the wings, setting off my roo-dar. If you could get better pics of those birds, good profile shots including legs and maybe comb close ups would help.

How many birds total?

I'm a little suspicious of the bird on the left in the second picture, and the bird in the last pic, but I don't know if they're the same bird or not. I'm seeing thicker legs and reddish shading on the wings, setting off my roo-dar. If you could get better pics of those birds, good profile shots including legs and maybe comb close ups would help.
x2

The combs all indicate pullets with those 2 birds (or same bird) a little more concerning because of the possible red coming into the wing bows. If it is a pullet that will even out, roo will get more patchier and redder in those wing bars....but don't panic at color changes...I've had some EE pullets change colors a lot getting patchy looking at times and then evening out again.

Lady of McCamley

Back
Top Bottom