easterchick

easterchick

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 9, 2014
Hi to all! Easterchick in n.j. here.Wanted eggs, wound up with chicken pets on my lap. Now the dog has mange and the Cancer patient living here has something similar. Was trying to track down chicken things that may relate.Found you all and know so much more than half hour ago
1f60a.png

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Hope you are able to find the information you need. Feel free to ask questions.

welcome-byc.gif
I don't think chickens can pass on skin disease to humans but, maybe you could ask at the "emergencies, diseases, injuries, cures " thread

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Few chicken diseases are transmittable to humans, and no human-chicken disease that I can think of causes mange/skin problems.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on BantamLover21's advice. You have nothing to worry about. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Michael X2 Most chicken diseases are not transferable to humans. Do a google search to find this info if you can't find it here.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom