Eastern North Carolina flying in

notbrooding

Hatching
Dec 7, 2015
Hi from Eastern Carolina, I have 12 hens. 5 Jersey Giants, 1 Americana, 6 Sexlinks. This is my first flock, my girls are so much fun. I am enjoying every minute of the time I spend feeding and cleaning, however my favorite thing is just watching them interact from my chair in the yard. Looking forward to becoming fulent in chicken. Thanks for having me.

Hi from Eastern Carolina, I have 12 hens. 5 Jersey Giants, 1 Americana, 6 Sexlinks. This is my first flock, my girls are so much fun. I am enjoying every minute of the time I spend feeding and cleaning, however my favorite thing is just watching them interact from my chair in the yard. Looking forward to becoming fulent in chicken. Thanks for having me.
I’m in New Bern, NC . Are you still enjoying your chickens? I started last September and my 8 month old buff Orpington just went broody. I’m would like to place a fertile egg under her but I don’t have any :( so I think I will have to break her being broody.

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you decided to join us.

Gee, thought I was the only one who enjoyed coop cleaning day
wink.png

And you are right, every coop has to have human seating for the show. The fun continues, mine will be 3 yo in March and still make life so much more interesting.

Enjoy your flock, Enjoy the forums.

Back
Top Bottom