Eastern Ohio Poultry Association

JoshU

Crowing
12 Years
May 16, 2011
Ada, Ohio
We would like to welcome you to the EOPA on BYC.

We are a Group with a Goal of Networking Poultry Enthusiasts.

The Eastern Ohio Poultry Association was founded by Nathanael Medley.

We are located in Eastern Ohio, but anyone can join at anytime. We look forward to chatting with you.

For more Information on the EOPA, please comment here or email Nathanael Medley @

Mrs. Medley, Nathanael's mom during one of the fundraising drawings for the club. The Medley's are a great family. Very good people who will do almost anything for almost anyone. I am happy to be a part of such a great team.

Hi,
I am in western PA. Do you also have any members of the Uniontown Poultry Assoc.
who also belong to your Club? I belong to neither right now. Just curious. Where do you hold shows?
Thanks,
Karen

The EOPA is held at the summit county fairgrounds. I am not sure about Uniontown Poultry Association members in the EOPA.

Hi,
I am in western PA. Do you also have any members of the Uniontown Poultry Assoc.
who also belong to your Club? I belong to neither right now. Just curious. Where do you hold shows?
Thanks,
Karen
Hi! We don't have any members that are also members of Uniontown Poultry Assoc. as of now. Our next show is Sept. 19th and 20th at the Summit County Fairgrounds.
smile.png
We had just over 1,000 birds at our first show this past Sept.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom