Eastern Ohio Poultry Association

Hi! We don't have any members that are also members of Uniontown Poultry Assoc. as of now. Our next show is Sept. 19th and 20th at the Summit County Fairgrounds.
smile.png
We had just over 1,000 birds at our first show this past Sept.
smile.png
Thanks so much for the info!
Best,
Karen

Hi! We don't have any members that are also members of Uniontown Poultry Assoc. as of now. Our next show is Sept. 19th and 20th at the Summit County Fairgrounds.
smile.png
We had just over 1,000 birds at our first show this past Sept.
smile.png
Hi !
Sounds like fun! That's the fairgrounds in Tallmadge? Only about 2 1/2 hrs. from us here in Ligonier, PA
I hope to be there next. Sept. with my Light Sussex. The straincross I did this year is looking real good!
I sure hope it's a one day show! multi-day shows are a problem because of my work schedule.
Thanks!
Karen

The EOPA 2014 Show had a great junior class. It's always nice to see the kids enjoying exhibition and standard bred poultry.

Hi !
Sounds like fun! That's the fairgrounds in Tallmadge? Only about 2 1/2 hrs. from us here in Ligonier, PA
I hope to be there next. Sept. with my Light Sussex. The straincross I did this year is looking real good!
I sure hope it's a one day show! multi-day shows are a problem because of my work schedule.
Thanks!
Karen
I hope you can make it, our next show will be Sept. 19th and 20th, 2015.

Twin City Poultry Supplies has donated $100 cash to champion of show for the 2015 Eastern Ohio Poultry Association show!!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom