Easy Taco Soup and Hobo dinners I love cooking

Made both of your recipes before. :thumbsup
The first one is a variation on CHILI:drool:drool:drool
The second one,,,,, we used to make ALL THE TIME...... with the Boy Scouts camping. It was on the campfire coals. We call these FOIL PACKS:drool:drool:drool
Since you are familiar using Taco Seasoning , can I suggest you try rice with taco seasoning. I make it all the time.
I use a 16 ounce container of rice,,,,,, then 2 containers, 32 oz water, and one envelope of Taco Seasoning. If using a rice cooker, I reduce the water to 1 part rice and 1.5 parts water.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

Made both of your recipes before. :thumbsup
The first one is a variation on CHILI:drool:drool:drool
The second one,,,,, we used to make ALL THE TIME...... with the Boy Scouts camping. It was on the campfire coals. We call these FOIL PACKS:drool:drool:drool
Since you are familiar using Taco Seasoning , can I suggest you try rice with taco seasoning. I make it all the time.
I use a 16 ounce container of rice,,,,,, then 2 containers, 32 oz water, and one envelope of Taco Seasoning. If using a rice cooker, I reduce the water to 1 part rice and 1.5 parts water.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
Thanks i will give it a try. Dave

During summer we do our baking outside.. (keeps house from heating up)
I made the base from refractory bricks. Heat up the grill to 500*F Place pizzas on stone or in pans. The refractory bricks hold the heat when opening lid to slide pizzas in. WORKS GREAT:thumbsup
The bricks also prevent the dough from burning, if it was placed on the grates only.
I posted these pix on a different thread this summer.
IMG_20190915_155221198_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190915_163636749_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190915_160247762_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190915_164749384_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom