eating fertile eggs

Quote:
I incubated some fertile eggs this morning. I do think I had the temp wrong though, I had it set at about 155 for a couple of minutes. For humidity, I used melted butter. It did not hatch.......
hu.gif

Quote:
I incubated some fertile eggs this morning. I do think I had the temp wrong though, I had it set at about 155 for a couple of minutes. For humidity, I used melted butter. It did not hatch.......
hu.gif

gig.gif
I bet it sure tasted good though!

I, too, have heard that fertilized eggs are better for you. I know that eggs from home-grown chickens are better; the chickens aren't subjected to close quarters and hormones in their food, nor are they sprayed with antibacterials, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides on a daily basis. I'll go with the home-grown chicken eggs any day!

My sister and I used to drive nearly an hour every week for raw milk. Best milk I ever had! My son would go through 2 gallons a week by himself. We didn't have any stomach issues (which we suffer mildly with the store-bought stuff). And it lasted so much longer than the stuff from the store. We can't get it anymore . . . I have actually considered getting my own cow if I can figure out how to free up at least another hour every day for milking . . .

Back
Top Bottom