Ecoglow warmer

Okay thank you. I figured as much but didn't want to blow 60$+ on a heater to find out they actually needed a bigger one for the amount.

Would the one for 20 chicks work for 36 quail chicks? Or should I just get the one for 35 instead?

Okay thank you. I figured as much but didn't want to blow 60$+ on a heater to find out they actually needed a bigger one for the amount.
You don't have to blow crazy money on a heater at all - get an electric heating pad and make yourself a heater for cheap! It's the MHP movement ("mama heating pad") - I learned about it here on BYC, it has a lot of followers and is a brilliant idea. That's what I used for my chicks and they did great!

I don't have a lot of luck making heaters. My last attempt almost started a fire in my brooderwith my chicks. I'd Dr better spending money on something made to be sold

I don't have a lot of luck making heaters. My last attempt almost started a fire in my brooderwith my chicks. I'd Dr better spending money on something made to be sold
Alright... but this is a heated pad though, not any old kind of heater that can cause a fire... it’s made so you can fall asleep with it on you and not set the house on fire. Just sayin’...

Back
Top Bottom