EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Our main hydro pole in the middle of the yard. Yeah...they just put it in in 2014 or 15 to replace the old one after the flood. Apparently some of the green poles have rot inside?? They tapped the pole and pour some stuff that supposed to harden. I put hardware cloth around the pole so my birds/rabbits can't access this. Good thing I went to pick eggs! I wouldn't have known about the stuff they were pouring in the pole. :mad:
Guess we don't have them green poles where I live. . we have water towers or wells.
So true, My daughter missed Elvis by just a few days....
I grew up watching Elvis movies when they came on tv from time to time. I think I was six or seven before my mom broke the news to me that he died before I was born! I was devastated! What a Dirty trick!

Guess we don't have them green poles where I live. . we have water towers or wells.

I grew up watching Elvis movies when they came on tv from time to time. I think I was six or seven before my mom broke the news to me that he died before I was born! I was devastated! What a Dirty trick!
You never heard about the annual pilgrimage to Graceland every year on the anniversary of his death?

Back
Top Bottom