EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

View attachment 1166618 So update, I woke up at 3 & checked on the chicks. One was fully zipped for I don’t know how long. I waited for half an hour but it’s movements just weren’t very effective. There was another chick slowly zipping too so I went back to bed. Over 3 hours later those 2 chicks still hadn’t hatched. The one that had been zipped for at least 4 hours the movements were pretty feeble. I put a warm moist paper towel over the half zipped chick and helped the other one out. But I was afraid the other would shrink wrap. So now 13 chicks,5 very
quiet eggs with no pips, night 22. Not sure what to do now. I need some more chick pictures but here’s the first.
74E753F6-F3AC-4D08-98A0-96EFD579468E.jpeg

Nice chick!

Congratulations on getting 13 to hatch!

I just licked the screen.. it tasted dusty.. In my mind it was scrumptious.. thx

Tasted kinda dusty in real life too. :sick I hope I start channeling my inner Julia Child before Turkey Day rolls around. (No pun intended.)

Dinner just pulled into the driveway, so I'm out. Night all & Happy Un-Birthday Connie!

mad.jpg

Tasted kinda dusty in real life too. :sick I hope I start channeling my inner Julia Child before Turkey Day rolls around. (No pun intended.)

Dinner just pulled into the driveway, so I'm out. Night all & Happy Un-Birthday Connie!

View attachment 1166645
.............. the mad hatter?..........:pop

Back
Top Bottom