EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

20201010_120948.jpg
I think the new banner looks good

I have a young lav orph roo of the kids that just fluffed my feathers!!! jerk, I think he went after me when I turned to walk away, I felt only a bit of a bump of feathers and when I turned there were 3 girls and the roo was sorta dancing like he was gonna do something.... needless to say, next time I will be prepared to grab his bleep and send him to the fridge to chill. Stupid roosters, always the pretty ones!!! arggggg I would have done him up this am, but I had a stinky buck on lead trying to keep away from his stench to send into the one doe pen! I have two identical and by the time I had settled goats for breeding, I couldnt tell which was the bad one! He is sooooo lucky, I am still mad, after all the roos I have had, only two were aggressive... a silkie and this one... I have grandkids that love the animals and that is not gonna work here.

I have a young lav orph roo of the kids that just fluffed my feathers!!! jerk, I think he went after me when I turned to walk away, I felt only a bit of a bump of feathers and when I turned there were 3 girls and the roo was sorta dancing like he was gonna do something.... needless to say, next time I will be prepared to grab his bleep and send him to the fridge to chill. Stupid roosters, always the pretty ones!!! arggggg I would have done him up this am, but I had a stinky buck on lead trying to keep away from his stench to send into the one doe pen! I have two identical and by the time I had settled goats for breeding, I couldnt tell which was the bad one! He is sooooo lucky, I am still mad, after all the roos I have had, only two were aggressive... a silkie and this one... I have grandkids that love the animals and that is not gonna work here.
A rooster diner ASAP! Show no mercy!!

Back
Top Bottom