EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
Got my first Covid-19 vacation shut! In 21 days the second 10 days after and I am out from the danger zone!
Guess they are putting more out now. Now, not later. So, to anyone over 65. That would be me. And of course hubby. Doc said yesterday, even if my test comes back positive to go ahead and get the vaccine. I will. I really don't think I have it. I can smell all the way today..and taste all the way. So not sure what was up.

Akrnaf2

The educated Rhino
Jul 5, 2014
Center of Israel
Guess they are putting more out now. Now, not later. So, to anyone over 65. That would be me. And of course hubby. Doc said yesterday, even if my test comes back positive to go ahead and get the vaccine. I will. I really don't think I have it. I can smell all the way today..and taste all the way. So not sure what was up.
I am a teacher, and we have received a priority from the Ministry of Health.

Akrnaf2

The educated Rhino
Jul 5, 2014
Center of Israel
Until a new strain is released that the shot doesn't protect against.
Not sure about it, time will tell. But even if it will be like that, the technology is established and the just have to change the mRNA molecule to the new strand. The only vaccine that you need to change the vaccination almost every year is the Influenza vaccine, almost all the other you need to take only once.(sometimes you need to take a booster shot =The SAME vaccine to enhance your memory T and B cells population) I hope that the Covid-19 isn't like the Influenza virus,

Pensmaster

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jan 10, 2014
Northern California
I think our minds are so bombarded by this covid thing EVERYTHING is covid. Heck I wake in the middle of the night thinking I’ve got it due to this or that.
Now a good friend at the office has it. I saw him briefly 8 days ago.

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
I think our minds are so bombarded by this covid thing EVERYTHING is covid. Heck I wake in the middle of the night thinking I’ve got it due to this or that.
Now a good friend at the office has it. I saw him briefly 8 days ago.
Oh dear. Still waiting for my test results. One day..that's all! With the not smelling things right, and barely any taste. Today.. every thing is back to normal. My kids say, this happens for some, one day of a symptom or symptoms and then none the next. Not sure what that was. I'm guessing I'm negative. 🤷.

kwhites634

Slow hands & an easy touch
Premium Feather Member
Oct 20, 2008
Right here; north-central MD
Oh dear. Still waiting for my test results. One day..that's all! With the not smelling things right, and barely any taste. Today.. every thing is back to normal. My kids say, this happens for some, one day of a symptom or symptoms and then none the next. Not sure what that was. I'm guessing I'm negative. 🤷.
DW was told last week that the woman she works with tested positive; her whole family has it. DW was subsequently tested...negative....maybe too soon.

She says she won't get the vaccine; not sure I disagree with her. Heard of a guy that died last week, a couple days after he was vaccinated. I wouldn't buy a new car or truck, either.

Top Bottom