EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

the saddle shaped ughhh keep your humidity a bit higher, what do you mean you cant see an air cell?
Humidity up! 2 babies are out and looking good.
The air cell or where is should be appears darker and much smaller it then it should. Almost like it has fluid in it? The smaller part of egg I see the yoke and chick movement. It is one of the tiny serama eggs.

He was the better male, but it's fine. Duckling doesn't get the death thing yet, so she's gonna be okay too.
Pros of Blaze- He was obviously a male early on (had a comb). He was bigger, crowed first and was dominant. He was nice looking, and had a nice tail.
Pros of AJ- He's smaller (so more compact!). He's male, so I can still breed. :D

D20D9A33-413C-4D45-A4E7-7CC910AFAE1F.jpeg On a better note: two of my early Halloween babies. The polish are doing great!

Humidity up! 2 babies are out and looking good.
The air cell or where is should be appears darker and much smaller it then it should. Almost like it has fluid in it? The smaller part of egg I see the yoke and chick movement. It is one of the tiny serama eggs.
come on babies!!! now dont mess with them! let them hatch!

He was the better male, but it's fine. Duckling doesn't get the death thing yet, so she's gonna be okay too.
Pros of Blaze- He was obviously a male early on (had a comb). He was bigger, crowed first and was dominant. He was nice looking, and had a nice tail.
Pros of AJ- He's smaller (so more compact!). He's male, so I can still breed. :D
do you have images of AJ?

Back
Top Bottom