EE about 5 weeks / hen or roo

Attachments

• PXL_20220913_190457329.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220913_190457329.PORTRAIT.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20220913_190500486.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20220913_190500486.PORTRAIT.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 1
These could still be EEs. Or possibly even OEs. The hatcheries are coming out with new hybrids all the time that no longer look like standard EEs.😊
They all look like pullets so far though!

Definitely all look like pullets. Not sure how others experience has been with TS but my mother in law got 4 “EEs” there last year and ended up with 2 roosters (1 looked like an EE) and 2 hens, one of which was clearly not an EE. Never did figure out what kind of bird she was as she would hop the fence daily and eventually something got her, but she did lay small pink eggs 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just wouldn’t be too surprised if you got a bird you didn’t expect from TS .

Definitely all look like pullets. Not sure how others experience has been with TS but my mother in law got 4 “EEs” there last year and ended up with 2 roosters (1 looked like an EE) and 2 hens, one of which was clearly not an EE. Never did figure out what kind of bird she was as she would hop the fence daily and eventually something got her, but she did lay small pink eggs 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just wouldn’t be too surprised if you got a bird you didn’t expect from TS .
This is my 2nd time picking up from TS. Earlier this year I picked up some Buckeyes they were hens. These, I was hoping are EE, as I wanted some colored eggs. The Sussex seem to be correct.

I have a picture from when they were about a week old, and not sure what they are. They both looked like this, and the one thought to be a GLW, the comb looks different.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_60 Sep. 16 10.39.jpg
    ScreenHunter_60 Sep. 16 10.39.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom