EE pullets????

ChickyChick82

Songster
Apr 19, 2018
I got these EE as pullets about 8 months ago. I am assuming pullets because neither of them crows lol. But wanting confirmation that they are, indeed, girls?!
20200514_225946.jpg
20200514_185901.jpg

At their age, these look like pullets. Their tails are upright and straight with no curvy "obviously a rooster" sickle feathers. Combs are bright red but at this age they should be if they are laying. Hen combs are cherry red when they're laying, healthy and robust. Do you know how old they are?

At their age, these look like pullets. Their tails are upright and straight with no curvy "obviously a rooster" sickle feathers. Combs are bright red but at this age they should be if they are laying. Hen combs are cherry red when they're laying, healthy and robust. Do you know how old they are?

Yes, I got them as chicks last September. So about 8 months. I have so many hens, I wouldn't know if they are laying or not. But they have never crowed. I thought they were pullets but wanted to be sure.

I don't know but your post helped me i now know i have an easter egger and maybe 2 because one has the colouring but not my other one but they have that feather design anyway best luck

Back
Top Bottom