EEs- boys or girls?

I love that you named them JLO and Shakira.... lol... they all have fluffy butts.
lol.png

They're beautiful!

I got an "Ameraucana" from the feed store, too. I think I had changed my signature to EE by the end of the first day. Who cares, they're still wonderful!

Quote:
Would you please explain how EE are sexes by color?

Thank you.

Check out this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=463817

By
reading it through you'll learn a lot! Illia's post #7 is very informative, as are the photos mixed in throughout the thread.
smile.png

For the most part, hens are a blended natural-looking color, often with intricate markings on each individual feather, and sometimes a salmon breast. Roosters nearly always have red shoulders (hens never have red shoulders, unless they're predominantly red in color), and are very blotchy and loud in color.

I raised 37 straight run Easter Eggers this spring and sexing them by color proved 100% accurate for me.
wink.png

Quote:
Love it! Besides the EEs, my Buff Brahmas are Dolly and Britney, the Austrolorps are Diana and Aretha- the Divas
big_smile.png

LOL!!!
ya.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Would you please explain how EE are sexes by color?

Thank you.

Check out this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=463817

By
reading it through you'll learn a lot! Illia's post #7 is very informative, as are the photos mixed in throughout the thread.
smile.png

For the most part, hens are a blended natural-looking color, often with intricate markings on each individual feather, and sometimes a salmon breast. Roosters nearly always have red shoulders (hens never have red shoulders, unless they're predominantly red in color), and are very blotchy and loud in color.

I raised 37 straight run Easter Eggers this spring and sexing them by color proved 100% accurate for me.
wink.png

Cowgirl71,
Thanks for taking the time to respond and add the link to the older thread. Very informative.

Many thanks,
D

Back
Top Bottom