eFowl buyers???

No experience with their hatching eggs, but the 18 chicks were ordered arrived in great condition! No dead here!
We're not looking for breeding/showing stock; I'm not sure how their lines go as far as that, but the chicks are all happy and healthy!

Obviously their birds are crap or they wouldn't need to steal pics of other people's birds for their site.
old.gif

I've seen pics of HORRIBLE birds on hatchery websites. I ask 'You ACTUALLY breed those?'. That's why they steal pics. I want to buy from breeders from now on, at least I can see the birds. But for those happy eFowl customers, glad you got your moneys worth and I wish you well with your birds
smile.png

Why would you support someone who is known for stealing pics from us??
rant.gif

Why don't you sue them for stealing your pics? If they have used your pics for financial gain seems like you have a case ...just sayin'. At the very least, tell them to take your pics down - or pay you for them - or threaten to sue them ...that's copyright theft ...even if you don't copyright your pics, they should still be protected under that law I think

I bought 18 chicks from efowl.com and only lost one. Everything from efowl was good on my end. I have ordered 15 more chicks and will let ya know how these turn out!
big_smile.png

Obviously their birds are crap or they wouldn't need to steal pics of other people's birds for their site.
old.gif

actually I think pics get stolen because people lack the skill or ambition to do their own work ...but that's another topic entirely ...you still have the right to be angry about it My husband is an artist as well as a graphics artist so I know aggravation this issue stirs

Why don't you sue them for stealing your pics? If they have used your pics for financial gain seems like you have a case ...just sayin'. At the very least, tell them to take your pics down - or pay you for them - or threaten to sue them ...that's copyright theft ...even if you don't copyright your pics, they should still be protected under that law I think

As someone that deals with copyright problems somewhat regularly, it's not quite so easy as to 'just sue'. Unless the people whose photographs were taken registered their copyright with the US offices, the most they could hope to get out of a court case is direct damages (and again unless said people were making money off of their photos, that's very little money indeed). It is true that the moment you create an image (by drawing it or photographing it, etc), it is copyright to you. HOWEVER... the only way to settle for more than direct damages in court is to formally register the copyright.

The images that were a problem have long since been removed.

Back
Top Bottom