Egg Business Name?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Annadoodles, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Annadoodles

Annadoodles Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2013
    Hey, I'm trying to think of a creative name for my fresh eggs business. I want it to be something different and modern...the egg puns seem a little overused. I was thinking along the lines of Keep Calm and Raise Chickens, or #fresheggs...I live at the beach, and my flock's in my backyard. Any ideas?

2. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    Stole the words right out of my mind lol, yes the egg puns are heavily overused. Not 100% sure but 'fresheggs' I think I recall was trademarked and there was some kerfuffle about it between two large companies --- but that may be only applicable to Australia.

So, are they going to be organic? Freerange? A certain breed? Any specific qualifiers which could influence the name perhaps? Do you want it to allude to health, happiness, a cartoonish view of them, or whatever? One of the funniest terms for eggs I've ever heard is 'cackleberries'.

Best wishes.

3. Annadoodles

Annadoodles Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2013
    I was thinking something sort of cartoonish, that would look appealing to people in my peer group (I'm in high school). Maybe some type of phrase

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  4. AmericanMom

AmericanMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2013
    Oregon
    We raise and sell chickens, turkeys and Rabbits... I have always said it seems we are never done with one project or another.... It was pretty easy when I started selling hatching /eating eggs and such to just name the place Never Done Farm...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by