Egg Carton HELP

Try www.eggcartons.com and look at their closeouts. I just ordered the recycled teal plain cartons and they are beautiful. Of course, I ordered before I found the close out section. Closeouts usually consist of batches of cartons that are just not "right" enough to sell. The color is off on most of them.

Do you by chance still have your egg cartons? I live in Martinsville, In and have been looking for some. If you have them how much are you wanting for them?
Thank you!

Eggboxxes is the company that makes you spend $80 on shipping. It's ridiculous. I am in Canada and I can't even find a canadian company that makes them wholesale.

I recomend www.eggcartonstore.com. They range from .29 to .32 cents each and they have free shiping too. They also have misprints a little cheeper. I also give a .25 cent "rebate" when a customer returns a carton when buying a dozen eggs. I couldn't buy cartons cheeper than that anywhere else.

Last edited:
Try Eggcartonsonline.com they have free shipping, sorry for the late post you may not still have this problem.

Has anyone bought from eggboxes.com? I placed an order on April 11, and it is now April 26 and I have received nothing but a confirmation email. When I wrote three days ago asking for a status update, they did not respond.

Perhaps I'm too accustomed to the instant gratification of Amazon? Or is this a bad company?

Would love to hear others' experiences ....

Has anyone bought from eggboxes.com? I placed an order on April 11, and it is now April 26 and I have received nothing but a confirmation email. When I wrote three days ago asking for a status update, they did not respond. Perhaps I'm too accustomed to the instant gratification of Amazon? Or is this a bad company? Would love to hear others' experiences ....
OUCH!! When I was looking into ordering egg cartons, this company name came up. I will PM you more info.

Back
Top Bottom