GuineaLady93

Songster
11 Years
Aug 7, 2011
Cameron, NC
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!
For those of you who sell eggs, where do you get your egg cartons? The cheapest I've been able to find is around 30¢ each and I'm just wondering if I can do any better than that. I would like to get flat top paper cartons, but we could also do egg view paper cartons if they were cheaper.
Thanks in advance!

I order the clear ones on Amazon. They aren't as cheap as the cardboard ones, but they can be washed and sanitized. I also get cardboard ones from friends. Sometimes I will have 3 dozen cartons, sometimes I'm down to just a few. I do ask people to return the cartons when they get more eggs, and I use the cardboard cartons when giving eggs to someone who doesn't live in the area, since it's not logical to expect them to return it.

I ordered in bulk from cheapeggcartons.com. 125 cartons for $59.99, so around 20 cents each. I did this because I wanted the pretty colored cartons. They'll last me a LONG WHILE because I only sell 3 dozen eggs a week, and mostly my customers give the cartons back.

If you just need any old cartons, I'd ask your neighbors for free ones. Ask on Craigslist or Facebook?

Attachments

• 20200510_103657.jpg
    20200510_103657.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 4
I ordered in bulk from cheapeggcartons.com. 125 cartons for $59.99, so around 20 cents each. I did this because I wanted the pretty colored cartons. They'll last me a LONG WHILE because I only sell 3 dozen eggs a week, and mostly my customers give the cartons back.

If you just need any old cartons, I'd ask your neighbors for free ones. Ask on Craigslist or Facebook?
We get free ones from people now. They work perfectly fine. I just want pretty ones we can stamp and reuse. I like the color of yours, but 59.99 for 125 of them would come out to 48 cents each.

Back
Top Bottom