Egg incubating fiasco - advice please! *New Pictures!*

Quote:
Mine are right next to my bed, it's so tempting to just keep looking!
lol.png

Quote:
Aww, thank you
big_smile.png
I know...hoping it shows some signs of doing something tomorrow. It's definitely still moving around in there, just hanging on to keep me in suspense I guess haha.

I'm off to bed now. #14 doesn't seem to have made much more progress since the main crack, so hopefully overnight it'll do some more! Still hearing cheeping from it though
smile.png

Remember: It generally takes 24 hours to go from that first crack to hatch (and sometimes longer), so don't get antsy if NOTHING happens between now and morning. The baby is resting for the big push, absorbing the rest of the yolk to get a strong start on life. Good luck to the critter!

Quote:
I knowww, I'm just so impatient!
lol.png
You were right, I've woken up to no new developments, but over the course of the day something should happen hopefully. I also hope #13 does something - I did see it shake yesterday and I have seen definite movement within the egg, but nothing much externally... I'll keep everyone posted!
smile.png

Quote:
Haha bless you, unfortunately nothing more's happened, but at least when I stay up 'til ridiculous hours in the morning, you guys over in America are always still awake to see any updates I post!
lol.png

Quote:
Thank you!
big_smile.png

^ Haha, oh well, you can still see them
tongue.png

Here's a photo of the crack, I was just a bit worried because it only looks like a crack - it doesn't look like a proper break or hole, is that normal? It's been like that for aaages now... I thought when they pipped they break a small hole, then take ages after that?

269460_10150310084138064_745053063_9379555_109910_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom