Egg killer

The only thing is the critter isnt leaving any poop..

Thus the Ex-Lax suggestion......
wink.png
....lol JK

Depends what ingredient it is. Some ingredients cause diarrhea in pretty much all species, others are specific to one or to an individual, i.e. sensitivities or intolerances causing the diarrhea rather than the ingredient.

The dark cooking chocolate we get here is pretty plain, no shame in wasting a bit of that lol. ;)

Best wishes.

Caught a small skunk in the small trap by the other hole outside the pen, the bf said it was small enough to have dug into the pen . I am not sure it was the culprit but we will see if it keeps getting caught

Caught a small skunk in the small trap by the other hole outside the pen, the bf said it was small enough to have dug into the pen . I am not sure it was the culprit but we will see if it keeps getting caught
You let it go?!?!?
If you trap it, you should kill it..... there are numerous reasons not to release/relocate.

...if it keeps getting caught ???????????? Are you saying you let it GO?
he.gif

I didnt let it go my boyfriend did, he released it a few acres away .. While i understand most folks would kill it by the time i got up my boyfriend was already back from releasing it into the woods a few acres away. I was not about to go walking a few miles into the woods to try to find it and kill it.
I meant if it gets caught again. This is the first time it was caught and i dont know if it was the culprit as it was caught in the yard not in the pen....if i get it before the bf does i will kill it. But he got up before me and the alarm so i had no clue what was going on until i woke up with my alarm going off at 530 am

I didnt let it go my boyfriend did, he released it a few acres away .. While i understand most folks would kill it by the time i got up my boyfriend was already back from releasing it into the woods a few acres away. I was not about to go walking a few miles into the woods to try to find it and kill it.
I meant if it gets caught again. This is the first time it was caught and i dont know if it was the culprit as it was caught in the yard not in the pen....if i get it before the bf does i will kill it. But he got up before me and the alarm so i had no clue what was going on until i woke up with my alarm going off at 530 am

Well, now he knows.

Back
Top Bottom