Egg Swapping

Quote:
hi .. i have Old English Barred Rock bantams and Red Pyle Old English bantams . let me know if your interested

HI Blue, thank you for your reply! We are interested in the red pyles... we would be interested in trading egg for egg. Let us know what you are interested in...willing and waiting.
celebrate.gif

Thanks,

Mindi and Michael

thumbsup.gif

Oh yes!!!!! they are most definately full sized.....cant wait for you to see the pics
droolin.gif

M&M

Last edited:
hi .. i will trade some eggs with you . but i only have 3 red pyles hens but all 3 hens are laying . and thay are some nice red pyles

Awesome news!
jumpy.gif
Well we would like to trade around 10 eggs, do you think that is possible?
fl.gif
We only have 3 ameracauna hens as well, it will take a few days to get yours! Ours lay everyday like clock work. Just let us know when you think you can be ready for the trade.
yippiechickie.gif

Also, I will get you pics today when we go out to feed and water them this afternoon.
M&M
thumbsup.gif

hi Nancy...I have your pics
frow.gif
...but I dont know how to post on this site
he.gif
...i can email them if you like...let me know...

M&M
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
hi .. foghorn7768... i will start to save eggs for you thursday april 2nd. so i can ship monday you can pm me your info
smile.png

i have bantam buff brahmas and quail bearded d'anvers eggs and would gladly swap some as I don't need them I just enjoy sitting and watching them.

HI Mopsey,

Yes we would be interested in a trade with you. We live very close to you..well kinda....lol. Hazlehurst ga. Just let us know
big_smile.png

Thanks,
M&M

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom