Egg Tester Wanted for Bantam Polish Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, Jan 22, 2010.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Hi. I was wondering if anyone out there would like to test fertility on six (6) bantam Polish eggs. I get about six eggs a day from my various colored pens which include white-crested Polish in khaki, chocolate, cuckoo, blue, splash & black, and buff-laced Polish. There are smooth and frizzles in every pen, too, so the resulting chicks could be either. You will receive any or all of these colors, depending on who laid. All of my breeders are of excellent quality and many have been shown and placed in the ribbons.

I'd like to send out 7-9 of these test egg batches to get a good idea of my Polish's fertility in these colder months. So, let me know via PM if you're interested. I'll close this auction if the goal of 7-9 batches has been reached before the 7 days are up. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have via PM, so ask away!

Here are various photos of my bantam Polish and Polish chicks from last summer.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Pmd you

3. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    OOhhh ME ME ME [​IMG]

4. tpflabs

tpflabs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    NO- ME FIRST!!!!Please!! I have been looking for polish for absolutely forever!!

5. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I am going to PM you

Thanks

Annika

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by