Egg Trades?? Anyone???

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
I have Cuckoo/Golden Cuckoo marans, Black Jersey Giants, and Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs..if anyone wants to do trades for fun? I can trade them as a variety of all 3 too... and possibly offer 1-2 eggs from my very dark Black Copper Marans also. I am open to about anything...as i would like to do this for fun! I dont mind hatching out for good egg layers.
Here is what i could really use tho: Silkies, D'uccles, Buff Brahma Bantam, St. Salmon Favorelle, Blue Wheaten Ameracauna, Blue Splash Orp, Buff Orp, Black Copper Maran, Blue Copper and Blue Splash Maran, Sussex in light/split/coronation.

I would trade a dz of my silkie eggs for your Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs. I have 2 white hens with a white roo and 4 splash hens with a splash roo. If you are interested let me know.

I could trade you a dozen Delaware eggs for a dozen of any of the dark chocolate eggs. Mix them up. I just want the color
wink.png

I could trade you some Malaysian Serama eggs. I also have a Blue Sumatra hen and a Black Sumatra roo. The male has three spurs on each leg. I can also trade you some button quail eggs in about three weeks. I can also trade a mix of my barnyard mix bantams or some of my excellant layer crosses. My layers are barred rocks, sexlinks, and a couple of oddballs, like my australorp and my rhodeisland. They are all the production strain and in with my EE roo. I can also send you some eggs from my EE hen. She lays enormous green eggs.

This sounds oober fun to me.

I would love to bring some chocolate eggers into my area for fun.

I'll trade you some of mine for your silkies and your jersey giant eggs.

If anyone else sees anything good in there I'm up for trading there too.

Quote:
Want to ship to eachother on monday? LOL I can gather that many BLRW eggs over the weekend. How about you?? Just let me know! I could really use some outcross silkie eggs for sure! My silkies are not laying right now...been about a week now, so this would work out perfect.

Quote:
LOL... sounds cool to me... i like the Delawares too! I can put in Cuckoo/Golden Cuckoo maran eggs...and what i can get from my BCM's... i just have one hen laying right now in the BCM, but i could probably get 2-3 for you from her. Then some of my Cuckoo Maran hens are laying a decent dark egg too. I may have to get back to you on when i can send...as i have bids on my cuckoo eggs right now.
wink.png
Then i will have to let Sumatra know when i ship to you...so i can send eggs to her too! hahaaa

Quote:
I will take some Serama eggs, and would love to have some from your blue Sumatra hen!!! If your EE hen is with the EE roo...would like some eggs from her too! LOL Right now i have bids on my cuckoo eggs...so after i ship that first bunch, i will get with the other person...arrange to send her's out...then we can get together and see when we can swap. You are right... this is going to be so much fun!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Want to ship to eachother on monday? LOL I can gather that many BLRW eggs over the weekend. How about you?? Just let me know! I could really use some outcross silkie eggs for sure! My silkies are not laying right now...been about a week now, so this would work out perfect.

I can ship Monday I should have plenty by then. I get usually 2 a day from the white an 3-4 a day from the splash.

Back
Top Bottom