Egg Turner Stopped Working During Incubation

Thank you everyone for replying, you all were a great help! Turns out all I needed to do was unplug the turner from the inside of the incubator and plug it in again! Everything is running smoothly now. Can't wait for the eggs to hatch soon, thanks again!

Thank you everyone for replying, you all were a great help! Turns out all I needed to do was unplug the turner from the inside of the incubator and plug it in again! Everything is running smoothly now. Can't wait for the eggs to hatch soon, thanks again!
I know it’s late but I just found this thread and I was curious, can we get an update?

I know it’s late but I just found this thread and I was curious, can we get an update?
Of course! What (I think) I did wrong was I didn’t plug the turner in well enough. My egg turner isn’t as simple to plug in/ unplug as I would like, so I must’ve not pushed it in hard enough at first. 🤷‍♀️ The eggs went for 2 or 3 days without turning, but everything ended ok. I ended up with about a 50% hatch rate, but multiple chicks died a few days after hatching. When the hatch was finished I went through all the eggs and there was a good number of chicks at different stages of development. I don’t think the egg turner situation had anything to do with some chicks not making it but I could be wrong. I hope this helped, let me know if you have any ore questions!

Back
Top Bottom