Eggcited in Ohio.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Good Omen Eggs, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Good Omen Eggs

Good Omen Eggs New Egg

Mar 3, 2013
    [​IMG]hello! I'm a new(ish) chicken owner. I've actually had chickens for about 3 years now and after some learning from my mistakes, I'm happy to announce tonight I am a proud new owner of 2 baby chicks hatched in a incubator (turned 3 times a day by me.)[​IMG] I cant help but love my chickens. its hard not to go overboard with my boys and girls... I spoil them every chance I get! I own 6 Hubbards, 1 EE, 7 Plymouth barred rocks 1 RIR and one spunky little bantam hen![​IMG]
    Now tonight I have the pleasure of adding 2 more to the flock... I have a barred rock/EE cross and a Hubbard/Barred rock cross!
    [​IMG]

welcome to your family Pippin and Spot! [​IMG]..and possibly one more by tomorrow!???

I am still learning a lot and I some day wish to have my son and daughter show chickens in 4-H. I cant wait to learn more from our older wiser and more experienced flock owners! See you in the forums!!!

2. AlphaRoo45

AlphaRoo45 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2013
    The Thumb in Michigan
    Congrats to you and welcome I am also new here and hopefully next summer I will be able to have some RIR chicks hatched! Good Luck with the new babies

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] Glad you joined us. Congrats on the chicks!

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

6. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    Welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by